Collection, analysis and recording of financial data
Keeping financial records is probably not what you do best, most likely, you’d rather spend your time selling your product or service. However, if you are going to run a successful business, accurate and timely financial information is a must for:
- making decisions
- monitoring which customers are the most or least profitable
- obtaining finance
- planning your cash flow effectively and obtaining finance
- while developing you business more effectively
Our high quality team are committed to keeping your financial data taking cognisance of the specific characteristics and needs of each client.
The following functions can be tailor-made to meet your needs:
- Monthly capturing of debtors and creditors invoices, capturing bank and petty cash receipts and payments, reconciliations of debtors, creditors, bank and cash, monthly journals and monthly management accounts.
- Running of Payrolls which include, monthly processing of salaries and wages, preparation of all employer returns, EMP201 (PAYE, UIF and SDL), UIF declarations and payments of salaries and wages.
- Preparation and submission of all statutory forms, including all payroll returns, monthly, bi or four monthly VAT returns (VAT201) and Regional Services Council returns.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements and income tax returns for the close corporations, partnerships, sole proprietors and trusts.
It is important to remember that your firm’s books are not solely for the benefit of the owner/manager.
There are also many third parties who require access to your business data and, unless it is properly recorded, you could find yourself running into problems.
Your books, both historical and current, are a clear summary of how your business is doing, who owes you money or perhaps, more importantly, who you owe money to, and what areas your business should develop.