- All businesses are subject to income tax on any profits (taxable income) they make.
- If your turnover is, or is likely to be, over R1 000 000 during any consecutive 12 month period, you or the entity through which you operate will have to register for VAT.
- If you employ staff, you will have to register your business for purposes: Pay As You Earn (PAYE) Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF).
- If you run your business as a sole trader or in a partnership, or are a company or close corporation then you are also liable to pay provisional tax.
- If you sell any asset for more than you paid for it or for more than its value at 1 October 2001, if you bought it prior to that date, then you will have to pay CGT on the gain.
- Various other taxes and duties can become payable such as:
- Donations Tax
- Estate Duty
- Transfer Duty
- Stamp Duties
- Securities Transfer Tax (STT)
- Annual Duty Payable To CIPC
- Workmen’s Compensation Levy and
- Dividends Tax
- Estates need to be planned and administered to suit individual needs to maximize your wealth and provide for the need of you and your family.
Our multi-facetted team offers assistance with evaluation on financial applications as required.
We ensure that we have:
- The appropriate resources and the range of services and skills to service the client effectively and efficiently;
- As well as selected experienced professionals who are dedicated to servicing clients and who relate well to management.
We believe that regular contact will enable us to objectively interpret your business performance and assist you to address the right issues.
We develop an intimate understanding of our client and offer practical suggestions and action orientated ideas to help steer it through the years ahead. We understand the importance of flexibility and we rapidly respond to change and capitalise on new challenges.
We will develop an intimate understanding of your company and offer practical suggestions and tax planning to help steer it through the years ahead.
We also understand the importance of flexibility and we pride ourselves in our ability to rapidly respond to change, and capitalise on new challenges.